For Your Riverside Water Pressure Repair Big B's Plumbing Has You Covered.
At Big B's Plumbing, we have you covered on Riverside water pressure repair. Whether your water pressure is too high or too low, we have expert plumbing technicians that have been addressing water pressure problems in Riverside County for many years. No one wants to get up in the morning to a shower that has low water pressure. Nor do you want to experience pipe leaks due to high water pressure.
According to the California plumbing code, residences are required by law to have a pressure regulator on their property if water pressure is more than 80 pounds per square inch (PSI). Pressure regulators are solely the responsibility of the homeowners. The optimal water pressure for any home is 80 psi.
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 17.99% fixed APR, effective as of February 1, 2020, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.
Do Neighbors Have Good Water Pressure?
In some cases, checking for low water pressure may be as simple as connecting with your neighbors. If your neighbors have low pressure, then the problem is brought on by your city or county. If your neighbors have good pressure, chances are the low or high pressure is experienced only from your home. High water pressure can usually be traced to a faulty regulator. Whatever the case, there are many reasons why you could be experiencing low or high water pressure. Let’s take a look at just a few:
- Your water regulator failed and should be inspected by a plumber.
- If you're in a business office, strip mall, or complex, your neighbors may have increased their water usage resulting in reduced overall water pressure.
- On occasion, water mains are being replaced in the community; this can cause a decrease in water pressure because homes are connected to temporary water pipes.
- Leaks in your home can be the cause of low water pressure.
- In almost every case, high water pressure is caused by a faulty regulator.
Big B’s Plumbing Is Your 5-Star, A+ rated Company.
For Riverside water pressure repair, call your Big B's Plumbing professional today. We'll have your home functioning as it should. The Better Business Bureau accredits us with an A+ rating. You can also see all our 5-star testimonials on Facebook, Yelp, and Google Plus. Our contractor's license number is #958152.