The Coronavirus (COVID-19) And Your Plumbing Needs
Dear Valued Customer,
In light of the events surrounding the coronavirus, we are reaching out to let you
know we are taking immediate, precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your
family and our technicians as we work in and around your home.
We are enforcing these policies and procedures to protect customers and staff from
the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
• If an employee is not feeling well, we have asked that they consult with their
family physician and remain at home.
• Employees will wash their hands frequently with soap and water and use hand
• We have asked technicians to refrain from shaking hands with our customers.
• Fresh shoe covers and protective gloves will be worn inside the home.
• Technicians will keep a safe distance from anyone in the home.
• Disinfectant wipes will be used on truck steering wheels, door handles, and
tools, as well as on surfaces inside the home that must be touched to complete
We will continually monitor the situation while serving the needs of our customers. If
needed, we are happy reschedule your appointment. Please visit the CDC website to
learn more: https://www.cdc.gov
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 858.397.0360.
Thank you for choosing Big B's Plumbing.
Founder and CEO of Big B's Plumbing
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 17.99% fixed APR, effective as of February 1, 2020, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.
CALL TODAY & GET THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE!