Big B's Plumbing Provides Water Heater Repairs and Installation
At Big B's Plumbing, we provide water heater repairs, installation, maintenance, and sales. The fact of the matter is most water heaters need repairing versus replacing. Repairing your water heater will depend on the age, condition, and cost of repair. The life expectancy of a water heater is 8-12 years. Another issue that comes into play is whether the warranty is still valid. At Big B's Plumbing, it's always our goal to save the customer their hard-earned dollars.
Minor Gas Water Heater Repairs
- If your pilot light does not stay lit, then the problem is probably a worn-out thermocouple. A thermocouple is an important safety device that measures temperature.
- A water leak is another common problem. The majority of the time a water heater is leaking because of the relief valve. In this case, the valve will need replacing, which is a minor water heater repair.
- Another common problem is water supply pipe leaks. Again, this is a minor fix for your Big B's Plumbing expert.
Minor Electric Water Heater Repairs
- If your thermostat cannot be set, it will need to be replaced. Replacing the thermostat will usually take care of the problem.
- Sediment around your element can cause it to malfunction. Removing the sediment from the area can fix this problem if the element has not already burned out.
These are just a few examples of minor fixes to your electric water heater. Before you decide to replace your water heater, it's best to consult your Big B's water heater repair technician.
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 17.99% fixed APR, effective as of February 1, 2020, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.
Maintenance Is Critical To The Long-Term Benefits
Water heaters are one of those appliances that are “out of sight out of mind”, sitting in the corner of our garage working year after year. Maintenance is critical for the long-term benefits. It is especially important in those homes that have no water filtration. Hard water can build up in the storage tank and shorten your water heater lifespan. At Big B's Plumbing, we have a dedicated team of water heater repair experts that can do a maintenance check, repair or install a new heater.
If you find yourself without hot water and have a water heater fallout, Big B's Plumbing can have you up and running faster than you would have thought possible. Buy a WaterSense labeled EPA approved water heater.
CALL TODAY & GET THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE!