If you’re like most families, drinking water has become a massive part of our daily routine. Most of us send our kids off to school with either a bottle of water or a thermos filled with filtered water. Even those who have filtered water systems in their homes find themselves buying bottled water for those occasions when we go out. And some still fill those five-gallon jugs at the local dispenser or water store. Yes, I said water store. Who would have ever thought just ten years ago that we would have water stores popping up all over town?
Don’t Be Content with Bottled Water
The reason why most homeowners don’t move forward with a filtration system is cost. We rarely research anything we feel we could not afford. The fact is, you cannot lose when purchasing a whole house water filtration system.
It will save you time: No more lugging around those 5-gallon water bottles back and forth from the water dispenser in front of the grocery store. You’ll save the time it takes to remove the old bottle and replace it with the new one. We don’t think about cleaning hard water stains from our counters, shower doors, faucets, and fixtures when it comes to time.
It will save you money: If you’re having bottled water delivered to your home, you’re paying close to $8.00 for a five-gallon jug for a family of four – that can add up. Not to mention the saving you could see in other areas such as longer life for your water heater, appliances, and plumbing system.
You’ll also take part in saving the environment: From 1997 until 2005, bottled water sales went through the roof, growing at a rate of 700 percent. Our landfills have also seen the abuse associated with bottled water. Studies by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have shown that our drinking water is safe for consumption. Regardless, if the EPA or any other government agency says that our water is good for drinking, we’re not turning back. We’ve all heard all the horror stories about drinking water. Buying bottled water is wreaking havoc on the environment.
Our Water Filtration System Recommendations
At Big B’s Plumbing, we recommend two types of filtration systems: Enviro Water Products system and the Halo Water System. Both systems provide state-of-the-art technology and easy maintenance.
Enviro Water Systems
- Enviro Water Filtration Systems, the five-micron sediment filter reduces sand, silt, rust, and debris.
- A blend of high-grade activated carbons filter hundreds of chemicals and contaminants.
- Bacteriostatic copper-zinc oxidation media prevents and reduces algae growth and bacteria.
- This product eliminates 96.6% of scale, corrosion, and soap scum caused by hard water.
- Even your clothes, hair, skin, and spotty glassware will have you look and feel better.
The Halo Water systems Have Two Stages to the System
- Contains granular Activated Carbon
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified
- Acid-washed in granular activated carbon(GAC)AC for the general removal of chlorine.
- GAC will also filter gases, pesticides, heavy metals, fuels, dyes, pollutants, chloramines, and disinfectants.
- The product also eliminates trihalomethanes (THM), sodium hypochlorite, undesirable odors, undesirable taste, and volatile organic contaminants.
- The HD Garnet Filter Media Garnet is a high hardness, high-density granular filtration media, can effectively filter down to the 10-20 micron range. It also provides an excellent support bed for the other filtration media.
Eliminate The Number One Reason For Not Installing A Whole House Water System
What’s the number one reason most people do not purchase a whole house water system? Money. At Big B’s Plumbing, we try to make owning a whole house water system attainable and affordable by offering one-year financing for 0% interest for one year or 5-year financing for as low as 6.99%. Our whole house water filtration systems are competitively priced, and our installation experts will install your system to perfection.
Our Highly Skilled Technicians Will Answer All Your Questions
Whatever water filtration systems you choose, Big B’s Plumbing has you covered with the highest level of technical support. Our highly skilled technicians can have your questions answered and your water system professionally installed. We’re an A+ rated plumbing company with the Better Business Bureau. You can also check out hundreds of 5-star reviews on Facebook, Yelp! and Google My business.