What are the marks of a great plumbing company? Have you ever heard the saying, “You don’t know what goes on behind closed doors?” That holds true for many companies, though we can see the signs of great companies. Most employees that provide excellent service are a reflection of the company they work for. The marks of a great plumbing company can be seen in the people that are leading and driving it. Owners that invest in their employees is one sign that a company is excellent. Another sign is a company that gives back to the community. Additionally, a company that invests in the latest equipment and keeps up with the latest technologies is another example of a quality company. Any great company will keep growing while wisely investing in its future.
Reviews Are The Way We Do Business Nowadays
In our day and age, word travels fast. If you don’t do an excellent job for a customer, chances are you will not get a good review. Many years ago, word of mouth was the primary way of spreading the news about a company. Not so any longer, one slip up, and you could have a bad review on social media platforms. I can’t say I agree with it but it’s the way business is done nowadays. It would be fair if a company is allowed to redeem themselves before someone decides to go public. The fact is, there are no perfect companies because we deal with imperfect people. With all that said, you can use reviews to find a great plumbing company. The more reviews, the better and of course, you’ll want to work with a company that regularly achieves five stars.
A Great Company Has Great Principles
A great plumbing company will employ excellent principles. Wikipedia defines it like this, “A principle is a proposition or value that is a guide for behavior.” At Big B’s Plumbing, we hold ourselves to strong principles.
Why Choose Big B’s Plumbing?
- We invest significantly in each employee by providing excellent wages and health care. We also invest thousands in coaching our office staff and plumbers through a program called Nexstar.
- We’ve invested significantly in our equipment that includes our latest trucks, hydro jetting truck-mounted equipment, trenchless sewer line equipment, and more.
- Our website and Facebook gives our users the best online experience possible.
- We have future plans to reach the community, featuring new training opportunities at job fairs and high schools promoting careers in the plumbing trade.
- Our team has completed plumbing work at reduced rates for the elderly that are less fortunate.
- We give donations to the Boys and Girls Club of Southwest County and Michelle’s Place (Cancer Support). We also heavily support, sponsor a hole, and play in the annual golf tournament for Michelle’s Place. The list goes on.
- We Bring Value To Our Community As A Whole
While we’re the first to admit that we are not the cheapest plumbing company in town, we do provide excellent value and guarantee our work. Furthermore, we bring value to our community as a whole. Call today and get the service you deserve.
Know your Plumbing Options
The Future Of Plumbing Is Here
My Plumbing Maintenance Checklist